Our Annual Event is coming up, and this year's theme is Public Involvement.
Keynote speaker - Julie Bailey of Cure the NHS.
Breakout discussion groups – time to share expertise!
- Having your say in primary care – Frances Hollwey, The Patients Association
- Being a patient leader – Gen Ford, Patient Participation Group Chair for Addison Road Surgery
- Safeguarding. How to engage the public – Sue Toole, Chair of Healthwatch Waltham Forest Board
- What is Enter & View? - Joyce Osei, Volunteer and Enter & View Project Co-ordinator, Healthwatch Waltham Forest
- Representing a diverse population – Richard Griffin, Waltham Forest Clinical Commissioning Group Lay Person
- How communities can join forces with Healthwatch – Daniela Muenzel, Community Engagement, Outreach & Research Officer, Healthwatch Waltham Forest
2:30pm Registration – refreshments on arrival
3:00-6:15 Main event including speakers and group work (and tea breaks)
6:15 – 7:30 Hot buffet and musical entertainment provided by Unswung Heroes
7:30 Event ends
We will provide BSL and STTR support, and the venue is fully accessible.
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com