Actions and Detail Panel
Healthy Creations - Interactive Cookery Class & Workshop
Mon 24 October 2016, 18:00 – 21:00 BST
Healthy Creations Interactive Cookery Class and Nutritional Workshop "How to eat for vibrant energy"
24 October from 6-9pm
” Our food should be our medicine and our medicine should be our food.” Hippocrates
- Are you interested in learning new clean, quick and convenient recipes?
- Would you like to make and taste some delicious nutritious meals?
- Would you like to spend a great evening in a vibrant team?
- Learn about nutrition and how different foods affect your health?
- Would you like to learn how to boost your energy with nutritious meals?
- Do you suffer from a food allergy/sensitivity and look for inspiration in your kitchen?
- All our recipes in our cookery class are gluten free, sugar free, low carbohydrate and suitable for celiac's and those following the paleo diet.
Take part in our interactive cookery class on the 24th of October from 6-9pm with dinner included, where you can learn about abundant energy and make 7 easy to prepare recipes. There will be a combination of food demos and hands-on food prep, interactive lectures and informal Q&A. We believe the best way to learn about food and cooking is by doing it, as our hands memorise far better than our brains. Our aim is to make food together in our fully equipped and spacious kitchen and then eat it together!
Recipe handouts, dinner, dessert, refreshments, goody-bags and laughter are all included!
In this cookery class you will not just learn to prepare new recipes, you will also learn about the power of food and how various nutrients and food constituents affect your health and well being. Whether you are looking for weight loss, more energy or just healthier skin this might be the beginning for a new lifetime journey for a healthier you!
You can watch what our past attendees had to say about our cookery classes in our video:
Learn to create amazing recipes suitable for those with food allergies
All of the recipes in our cookery classes are gluten free, sugar free, low in carbohydrates and high in fiber, essential fatty acids and protein. We have created a fantastic selection of nutritious, healthy meals which are also suitable for celiacs, vegetarians and those following the paleo diet and we want to share our secrets with you. Please feel free to visit our website for further information. We look forward to meeting you.