Healthy Meals made Easy
This workshop will cover how we can address our habits in relation to wheat, sugar and dairy.
It includes demonstrations on how to prepare meals which are nutrient rich but won't break the bank or take hours in the kitchen.
Please note: Class size is limited to 8 people so book early
The workshop will cover
- Sproating beans, peas etc:
- Juices and Smoothies
- Alternatives for dairy milk
- Breakfast Bowl
- Simple Delicious Meal or Soup
- Selection of Salads
- Quick DecadantDessert
Enjoy a lunch prepared at the workshop
Go home with the recipes for all dishes prepared in the workshop. This workshop is ideal for everyone interested in learning about eating a healthy diet.
please note the following:
1. Together Against Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and provides various workshops. Most are free of charge to cancer patients (present and up to 5 years after treatment).
2. If you are unable to attend for any reason please email email@example.com so that your place can be offered to someone else.
3. We rely on the generosity of our supporters, please consider a voluntary donation if you are in a position to do so.
4. More information about Together Against Cancer (TAC) is available on our website www.togetheragainstcancer.org.uk
5. TAC will contact you periodically following this workshop in order to assess the suitability of this workshop and what services to provide in the future.
6. We reserve the right to take photographs at the event and use these within our marketing and social media stream, please make known upon arrival if you do not wish your photograph to be included.