Healthy Meals made Easy
This workshop will cover how we can address our habits in relation to wheat, sugar and dairy.
It includes demonstrations on how to prepare meals which are nutrient rich but won’t break the bank or take hours in the kitchen.
The workshop will cover
- Sprouting beans, peas etc:
- Juices and Smoothies
- Alternatives for dairy milk
- Breakfast Bowl
- Simple Delicious Meal or Soup
- Selection of Salads
- Quick Decadent Dessert
Enjoy a lunch prepared at the workshop
Go home with the recipes for all dishes prepared in the workshop. This workshop is ideal for everyone interested in learning about eating a healthy diet.
If you book and are then unable to attend please email email@example.com so your place can be offered to someone else.
There is free parking on site: either directly outside the centre or in any unmarked spaces on the business park.
Please note the following:
1. Together Against Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and offers this workshop on a free or by donation basis (donations may be made on the day and are entirely voluntary).
2. The workshop is open to everyone over the age of 18.
3. Photographs may be taken at the workshop, which we may use in our publications and social media.