Heat Conference and ADE Awards Dinner 2016
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (GMT)
Heat 2016: From Global Agreement to Local Action
Wednesday 23 November 2016: Grand Connaught Rooms, London
Jointly by the Association for Decentralised Energy (ADE) and the Energy Institute (EI)
Four years after this conference began, transforming how Britain heats its homes, offices and industry remains one of the most challenging areas of the energy debate. At the centre of this challenge is the engagement of the millions of energy users whose decisions about how and when they use energy will determine the level of success we can deliver. This year’s conference explores how the ambition for global change is transformed into local action by looking at real life examples of user led change, examining the policymaking process and whether it is fit for purpose for heat. We will also examine how the need for change can balance with increasingly complex lives and look at what technological and data use innovation can do to enable the heat transition.
The ADE Awards Dinner 2016
Wednesday 23 November 2016: Natural History Museum, London
The Association for Decentralised Energy Awards 2016 showcase innovation, best practice and achievements across combined heat and power, district heating and demand response and energy services. Now in its ninth year, the awards provide an opportunity for organisations and professionals from across the growing sector to celebrate success and collective attainment.
The ADE Awards Dinner will be hosted in the magnificent Natural History Museum, one of London’s most stunning and unique event venues. We are delighted that this year’s dinner is sponsored by Vital Energi, celebrating the tenth anniversary of their installation of the trigeneration system at the museum.
Making a booking
- Both separate and joint tickets for the two events are available on this site
- Ticket prices are inclusive of VAT
- You can pay online – or to request an invoice click ‘Show other payment options’ at the bottom of the form. An invoice will then be raised by the ADE and sent to you in the post.
We hope all our delegates will be honest in the ticket they choose to buy. Our cancellation/refund policy is as follows:
- Up to 4 weeks before the event (ie by Wednesday 26 October) - 100% refund
- Up to 2 weeks before the event (ie by Wednesday 9 November) - 50% refund
- Less than 2 weeks before the event (ie after Wednesday 9 November) - no refund