We are seeking unemployed ex-Service personnel to work on the production of a World War Two commemorative magazine for Buckinghamshire.
LIMITED PLACES LEFT!
An opportunity to gain valuable training and experience in the media industry, all for free!
Gain experience in:
Where: The Royal British Legion Pop In Centre in Aylesbury and Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes.
When: The project runs until December 2016. Veterans can get involved at any time.
Requirements: You do not have to live in Buckinghamshire to be involved. There is no minimum commitment, just come along to a session and see what you think!
Articles we’ve been working on so far:
- The last Hawker Hurricane to enter service. Includes a visit to the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight to interview pilots & ground crew
- Bletchley Park – the role of the Home Guard during WW2 around Bletchley
- The Women’s Land Army
- Roald Dahl’s RAF career during WW2
- The secret uses of Buckinghamshire’s stately homes
- Buckinghamshire’s heroes including a Naval recipient of the VC and one of the Dambusters
Save This Event
When & Where
Maybe Magazine is a unique lifestyle magazine for Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes. It supports the community by running accredited training courses on photography, journalism, graphic design and starting up your own business.