Helping owners manage typical puppy behaviour
Tuesday, 15 December 2015 from 20:00 to 21:30 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Helping owners manage typical puppy behaviour 15/12/2015 Venue: On your computer, anywhere. 8pm to 9.30pm. Presented by Helen Zulch
• Helen Zulch is a veterinarian and European Specialist in Veterinary Behavioural Medicine. She is currently a senior lecturer in clinical animal behaviour in the School of Life Sciences, University of Lincoln and an Honorary Assistant Professor at the University of Nottingham School of Veterinary Medicine and Science. Helen has worked in the field of companion animal behaviour for over 13 years and currently lectures on both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at the University of Lincoln. She is also the Programme Leader for the MSc in Clinical Animal Behaviour. In addition she consults in the University of Lincoln's Animal Behaviour Referral Clinic and speaks on behaviour topics at national and international seminars and conferences. Her research interests include problem prevention in pets, olfaction in dogs and the sciences explaining learning and their application in and implications for training animals.
• As adorable as puppies are, they are also hard work! Owners can find the first few months of raising a new puppy stressful as they struggle with their pup’s chewing, nipping and generally unruly behaviour. Handling these behaviours appropriately can prevent more challenging problems from developing so this webinar is aimed at helping owners to understand why puppies do the things they do and how to manage them to help them develop into the loving companions their owners had hoped for.
• Price: APBC members £10 Non-members £30
• PLEASE NOTE YOUR AUTOMATED BOOKING CONFIRMATION WILL INCLUDE THE LINK YOU NEED TO VIEW THE WEBINAR. THIS WEBINAR WILL BE RECORDED AND MADE AVAILABLE TO ALL REGISTRANTS TO VIEW FOR SEVEN DAYS AFTER THE LIVE BROADCAST. IT WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE FOR APBC MEMBERS TO PURCHASE ON THE MEMBERS WEBSITE FOR VIEWING SEVEN DAYS AFTER THE BROADCAST.
• Please note: APBC and SPEAKERS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILING IN THE RESULTING RECORDING.
Webinar bookings are not refundable.
If you are unsure whether your computer or broadband speed is suitable to view a webinar, you may like to run the following test. Please note you do not need to have a webcam or microphone enable, you just need to be able to see and hear the presentation:
You can test your connection before your session starts by joining a test session to check that your computer has everything required.
Join the test session as follows:
To test your connection, join the test session via https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/406552062
If you're on a desktop, you may need to download the Citrix Online Launcher file for Windows or Mac to launch GoToWebinar.
If you see a "Successfully Connected" message on the "Waiting for Organizer" dialog, you've successfully joined the test session. You should be able to join GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining sessions from this computer. Close the "Waiting for Organizer" dialog to exit the test session.