Henley Festival Hospitality - Thu 7th July 2016 - Elvis Costello
Thursday, 7 July 2016 from 09:00 to 22:00 (BST)
Eventmasters are delighted to offer you the opportunity to experience the 2016 Henley Festival in luxurious style with our official hospitality packages. The 2016 Henley Festival has once again attracted some of the world’s biggest artists.
Elvis Costello will bring his biggest hits to the Henley Festival stage as the 61-year-old headlines day two of the music bonanza. With a back catalogue spanning more than 35 years including several gold and platinum selling albums.
Your package includes:
- Access to exclusive hospitality space
- Champagne reception
- Three-course dinner with selected wines followed by coffee
- Concert on the Floating Stage
- Complementary bar including beers, wines & soft drinks
- Post-concert performance with dancing
- Souvenir Programme (one per two guests)
- Car parking (one per two guests)
- Grandstand A – Our best grandstand seats, centrally located within the grandstand with unrivalled views of the stage (Please note these seats are undercover)
- VIP Lawn A – Our hospitality packages give you access to seats in the first 3 rows in Lawn A – directly in front of the stage – unrivaled access for fans! (Please note these seats are not covered)
If you would like to speak to one of our hospitality experts please call us on 0121 233 6500
When & Where
Corporate Hospitality Packages and Tickets - Official Suppliers Eventmasters Ltd
Eventmasters is one of the UK’s leading and longest serving providers of corpoate hospitality packages and in 2015 celebrated our 30th anniversary.
We are an Official Licensed Operator of the RFU, providing Official Twickenham Hospitality. In addition, they have official appointments at Cheltenham Festival, Chester Races, York Ebor, Headingley and Trent Bridge, together with ongoing hospitality partnerships with Royal Ascot and major Aegon tennis tournaments with the LTA. We also offer VIP football hospitality packages for a number of Premier League clubs including Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester United FC and Tottenham Hotspur FC.
Eventmasters has been there, seen it; done it. High standards is the name of our game.
We like to think we provide a quality experience, top service, peace of mind … and all built on a much-cherished reputation for delivery. Corporate hospitality is about cementing bonds with existing customers, seeking to impress those with whom you would like to be doing business, and enjoying yourself in the process.
We practice what we preach; in short, we offer the best.