Henley Royal Regatta - Temple Island Enclosure Hospitality
Wednesday, 29 June 2016 at 09:00 - Saturday, 2 July 2016 at 22:00 (BST)
The Temple Island Enclosure, sitting only metres away from the starting line, celebrates over 25 years of Henley Royal Regatta experiences. Relax and unwind in the gorgeous setting of the riverside gardens and enjoy the very best of hospitality and dining. Enhance your experience even further with the option of a river cruise along the course.
Your package includes:
- Admission to the Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning coffee on arrival
- Champagne reception with Pimms and canapés
- River Cruise(*Additional cost)
- Exquisite Four course lunch with fine wines, port and Brandy
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries & cream
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne
- Floral decorations
- Official Henley Regatta programme (one per two guests)
- Colour Television within the chalet
- Reserved car parking, just yards from your chalet
- Live ‘official’ Henley Regatta race commentary within the Chalet
- Riverside bandstand featuring morning and afternoon
- Event documentation to include the day’s itinerary and information
For more information please call me on 0121 233 6500.
When & Where
Corporate Hospitality Packages and Tickets - Official Suppliers Eventmasters Ltd
Eventmasters is one of the UK’s leading and longest serving providers of corpoate hospitality packages and in 2015 celebrated our 30th anniversary.
We are an Official Licensed Operator of the RFU, providing Official Twickenham Hospitality. In addition, they have official appointments at Cheltenham Festival, Chester Races, York Ebor, Headingley and Trent Bridge, together with ongoing hospitality partnerships with Royal Ascot and major Aegon tennis tournaments with the LTA. We also offer VIP football hospitality packages for a number of Premier League clubs including Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester United FC and Tottenham Hotspur FC.
Eventmasters has been there, seen it; done it. High standards is the name of our game.
We like to think we provide a quality experience, top service, peace of mind … and all built on a much-cherished reputation for delivery. Corporate hospitality is about cementing bonds with existing customers, seeking to impress those with whom you would like to be doing business, and enjoying yourself in the process.
We practice what we preach; in short, we offer the best.