Basingstoke Children's Centres welcome you to HENRY.
Register your interest on this HENRY (Health, Exercise and Nutrition for the Really Young) course. The programme is 9 weeks long.
The first week is a taster session to ensure that this is the course for you. For the following 8 sessions each session will start with 1/2 an hour of family time followed by a 2 hour workshop for parents, while your children are in the creche.
The taster session will be held on Tuesday 20 September 2016, Time : 12.30 - 2.30
The course of 8 weeks will commence on Tuesday 27 September, Time 12.30 - 2.30
The course is fun and informal, exploring together what makes a healthy family lifestyle and getting support to deal with some of the challenges along the way.
- Make small changes to your routine to boost your family's health
- Explore your parenting style and the effect this has on your healthy lifestyle
- Find out how to increase the amount of exercise you do
- Learn about healthier diets
- Get the confidence to change your lifestyle
- Teach your child about keeping healthy from a young age
There will be a creche provided. Please ensure you leave your children's details so we can ensure they are booked a creche space.
This is an expression of interest list
For Autumn 2016 this course will run at Octopus Children's Centre in Oakridge, Basingstoke. Venue will be subject to change for future courses.