Run your own business?
Work in a large corporation?
Maybe you are about to return to work after maternity leave?
Or you've just start a new job?
Or are you looking to step up your life a gear or two at work and at home?
Then this could be just the workshop for you.....
The ‘Increase your power and Influence’ workshops are specifically designed to support the development of women at work and in their home lives too.
This is the first in a series of two workshops* deigned to deliver practical, tangible results as soon as the very next day.
During the day you will:
- Score yourself on how comfortable you feel using the word 'Powerful' to describe yourself and what you might look like if you felt more powerful
- Understand how and where you might be giving your personal & professional power away without realising it
- Recognise Little Girl Syndrome, how to ditch any effects this may be having on you as an adult and how to vaccinate your daughters against it
- Learn how it all works…the 18-30 realisation, the media and its effects and how to rise above it
- Learn about the Tiara Syndrome….most women have this and it’s holding you back, understand how to avoid this and shine in your own right.
- Hear about the value of being positive, how it impacts on your energy, body strength, your career and personal life
- Control and own your 'self-doubt' with a view to diminishing its negative impact
- Understand your own internal Emotional Guidance System and using it to direct your career and personal life with greater power
- Learn about ‘The Art of Negotiation’, with valuable insights from top lawyer Natalie Reynolds…perfecting your negotiation skills with bosses and loved ones for greater impact
Women who have attended these workshops have found they all make significant personal and professional changes which mean they are;
- More confident
- More engaged
- More determined
- Clearer about their personal and professional focus
Which equals, stronger and more confident women and employees as a result, a WIN : WIN all round!
Some women have been promoted, had pay rises, started their own businesses, and regained control of their own life.
Come along and meet women from all different backgrounds and positions, and increase your power and influence!
*day two worshop date to be confirmed, please note you do not need to attend both workshops, however I find most who attend the first workshop, are itching to come along to the second date too! Either workshop is very beneficial on it’s own and can be attended in any order
- Ample Free Parking
- Cafe available on site (please note lunch is not provided, food can be purchased from the cafe, own food is not permitted in the cafe)
- Arrivals 9.15 for 9.30 start, 4pm finish