Herbs for Health Course
Saturday 28th January & Sunday 29th January 2017
10.00am - 4.30pm on both days
Discover the power of herbs and plant-based medicines. Herbal medicine is one of the oldest therapies used to treat a broad spectrum of health concerns.
With CNM’s special one weekend ‘Herbs for Health’ course, you’ll discover how everyday herbs can enhance your health and wellbeing; whilst learning their powerful medicinal properties too.
What you will learn:
- The foundations of herbal medicine
- Application of herbs for detoxification
- What herbs support self-healing
- Practical herbal cooking tips
- How to build your own kitchen pharmacy
- Herbal remedies to treat your family, and those around you.
Held at: Griffith College, South Circular road, Dublin 8
Save This Event
When & Where
CNM is Ireland's largest training provider in a range of natural therapies with an unmatched focus on clinical application and practice.