Actions and Detail Panel
Heritage Survey and North Manlake Co-op Meeting: Winterton
Fri 14 October 2016, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Anyone interested in helping to keep an historic building well maintained, and learning how to spot maintenance issues before they become costly repairs, is welcome to come along to this survey day, which is free to attend and includes lunch.
No building knowledge or experience is needed - the survey is about looking at the building and recording what you see.
In the afternoon, we will discuss the future of the North Manlake Co-op, thinking about how the group might continue once the SPAB project (and associated HLF funding) ends.
10.00 Tea & Coffee
10.15 Welcome and Co-op update: activities and events that have taken place over the summer
10.30 Discovering they key maintenance issues: survey of All Saints church
12.30 Round-up and Feedback: Priorities for action
14.00 Co-op Discussion:
- Analysis of what the group has and hasn’t done so far in terms of project objectives
- Suggestions for how the group might carry on post-SPAB
- Suggestions for new or alternative ways in which members might work together, including joint hiring of contractors
15.00 Tea & Coffee
15.15 Events and AOB:
- Next North Manlake Meeting / Event: Dec/Jan?
- End of Project celebration?
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Stella Jackson at email@example.com, or by phone on 07776 156274.