San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Incidents involving abrasive wheels, disks and machines continue to occur worldwide for a variety of reasons.
- Introduction to the latest regulations concerning abrasive wheels and discs.
- The care in storage, handling and transportation.
- Visual inspections and testing rejection criteria
- The markings and symbols on wheels and discs.
- The importance of spindle and wheel/disc speeds.
- Proper and safe mounting of wheels and discs.
- The identification of potential hazards.
- Truing and dressing of wheels.
- Selection and use of the proper P.P.E.
Save This Event
When & Where
Pathways Training Limited
Pathways Training Limited deliver a range of courses around the UK!
- CSCS Card inc Level 1 Health and Safety
- Food Safety
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Health and Safety, COSHH and Manual Handling
- Customer Services
We offer a fully mobile training solution and can deliver a range of courses in a venue of your choice. Call for Details
Pathways Training (East Yorkshire)
Regus, Norwich House, Saville Street, Hull, HU1 3ES
T 01482 274565 | M 07570 897434
W www.ptsy.co.uk | E firstname.lastname@example.org