HETAS H003 - OPTION 2 - Two DAY ASSESSMENT
Any engineer whose H003 Registration will be 5 years old (or more) in June 2014, who wishes to attend one day's training followed by the practical and theory assessment.
OPTION 2 - COURSE CONTENT DAY 1
- Candidates will be updated on changes to building regulations, standards, legislation and current health and safety issues;
- Candidates will be updated and shown practical examples of testing of appliances, flue draught readings as well as the need for correct commissioning and handover.
OPTION 2 - COURSE CONTENT DAY 2
- Candidates will have to undertake a closed book 10 question test prior to the assessment;
- On successful completion of the test (80% correct) they can proceed to the full practical and theory assessment;
- Candidates who fail the test will need to resit Option 1.
- Candidates must be registered with HETAS as a H003 installer or a service engineer.
Multiple choice theory exam and practical assessment