Designed for HETAS registered engineers looking to install solid fuel appliances linked to wet systems or individuals looking to become HETAS Biomass registered installers (pathway to becoming a HETAS Approved Biomass Installer)
- Building Regulations;/li>
- Installation, commissioning and servicing of heating systems;
- Connecting solid fuel appliances to heating systems and;
- Fault diagnosis and solution ﬁnding.
- Compulsory: H003 Dry Appliance Installer course and;
- evidence of Gas Safe Registration: CCN1 and CEN1 or;
- evidence of OFTEC 101 or 102 or;
- evidence of formal qualiﬁcation: City and Guilds 6129 and 6089, or QCF 6189 (or other equivalent award) or;
- evidence of equivalent work experience on wet heating systems.
Multiple choice theory exam and practical assessment
Successful delegates will receive a HETAS certiﬁcate of competence needed to apply for registration on the ‘Competent Persons Registration Scheme for the Installation of Wet Appliances’.