Actions and Detail Panel
HETAS H006 - Twin Walled Flues
Mon 15 May 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
This qualification is usually combined with the H003 course for dry appliances or with the H005(BR) for biomass installers. HETAS registered engineers wishing to install internal twin wall systems.
- Design and safe installation of internal and external system chimneys;
- System components and their installation in relation to the various elements of a domestic structure;
- Building Regulations and European Standards;
- Fault diagnosis and solution ﬁnding.
- H003 Dry Appliance Installer or;
- evidence of appropriate previous work experience.
Multiple choice theory exam
Successful delegates will receive a HETAS certiﬁcate of competence needed for registration on the ‘Competent Persons Registration Scheme for the Installation of Twin Wall System Chimneys.’