This one day course is suitable for candidates who have successfully completed the H003 course and wish to expand their knowledge to include the installation of automated dry pellet stove appliances.
- Operating principles of automated pellet stoves;
- Dry pellet stove system design and specification;
- Dry pellet stove appliance selection;
- Installation and commissioning of dry pellet stove appliances;
- Handover, service and maintenance of dry pellet stove appliances.
- Compulsory: H003 Dry Appliance Installer
Multiple choice theory exam and practical assessment
Successful delegates will receive a HETAS certiﬁcate of competence needed to apply for registration on the ‘Competent Persons Registration Scheme for the Installation of Dry Pellet Stoves’.