Actions and Detail Panel
Hexis Plus's Guide to Flipped & Blended Classrooms
Mon 1 May 2017, 19:00 – 22:00 BST
Blended Learning. Flipped Learning. Simple enough terms but do you know how to maximise your teaching by using both of them as effectively as possible?
There is an increased use of online learning to facilitate the learning of “easier” parts of a course and then using the classroom differently to stretch and challenge the students. By flipping or blending the learning, you differentiate the learning experience allowing learners to feel appropriately stretched and challenged.
In this 4-hour course you will:
- understand a set of models of flipping classrooms;
- review the gifted and talented learning theory;
- understand how to create online lessons;
- review strategies to follow up out of lesson learning and flip classrooms;
- plan to implement a flipped lesson;
- understand how to blend learning;
- produce a collaborative blended lesson.
Chris Jones, Hexis Plus MD and qualified teacher, will be leading this course on how to turn your classroom into a technology driven hub which will make your job easier.
Get your tickets above!
↗↗↗ Get your tickets above ↗↗↗