"Outstanding practice in primary languages made simple to achieve"
Primary Languages Network is a dynamic community of over 200 north west primary schools which offers support and advice to establish and develop outstanding MFL provision.
- In a recent HMI commentary Sir Michael Wilshaw stated that: "a sharper focus needs to be placed on primary languages"
- OfSted inspectors are now looking for "a balanced, broad curriculum where the foundation subject coordinators understand the skills the children need to acquire"
You are invited to our free introductory twilight meeting for SLTs, MFL Coordinators and PPA Language Teachers looking to develop outstanding MFL provision following the recent statements made by Sir Michael Wilshaw and OfSted Inspectors.
Canon Burrows C of E, Tameside are kindly hosting the twilight meeting as members of our network and recommend membership to other local primary schools.
At the meeting you will:
- Learn what the recent statements from HMI and OfSted mean for primary schools
- Understand the requirements of the DfE KS2 Languages PoS
- Learn how Primary Languages Network can support primary schools to deliver outstanding language teaching
Meeting led by Janet Lloyd, Founder of Primary Languages Network