High Heels Networking Night
Friday, 18 July 2014 at 19:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Young Ladies Club presents…
The new networking night for young women
High Heels is a fantastic new networking night for young women who want to learn how to stay motivated and empowered in their everyday lives. The networking night aims to bring young women from all backgrounds to hear inspirational speakers and network with other like-minded women.
VENUE: Novotel Hotel, Greenwich
London SE10 8JA
TIME: Doors open at 7.00PM
Our eighth networking night will feature entrepreneurs and speakers;
- Ebun Ali (Presenter & Founder of the Ebz Series)
- Ruby Mae Moore (Founder of Amor Magazine)
- Lina Gadi (Founder of Start Young Global)
- Gbemi Okunlola (Founder of Alonuko)
- Tina B (Founder of Make Up by Tina B)
- Raychial Odunuga (Founder of RayJeweled Beauty)
- Cheryl Effiom (Founder of Karamel and Brown Ltd)
Activities on the night include;
- Q & A session with great speakers
- by WildWestCoupon" href="#">Prize Give aways
- Light Refreshments
- and more
When & Where
Young Ladies Club
YLC (Young Ladies Club) is a new innovative interactive club that seeks to empower young ladies in areas of: Entrepreneurship, Education, Careers and Personal Dvelopment .The club interacts with young ladies on a technological platform through Facebook and Youtube and also through social interactions such as events, seminars and motivational talks.
YLC (Young Ladies Club) have already hosted successful events and seminars, partnering with corporate giant Microsoft TWICE to host one of the most successful Employability Events for over 100 young women.
As if that was not already enough Young Ladies Club have partnered with other exclusive organisations to bring more exciting events and seminars to young ladies. Other partners include the following;
- Kings College London
- University of Hertfordshire
- and much more.