Actions and Detail Panel
Higher Apprenticeships: Children, Young People & Families Information Event
Wed 8 February 2017, 11:00 – 14:00 GMT
Leeds Trinity University is delighted to announce that it will be offering new apprenticeship programmes from Spring 2017. We are holding an information event for employers to come along and find out more. The event will cover:
- An overview of the current apprenticeship landscape, including the funding arrangements for levy and non-levy paying organisations
- How apprenticeships can fit into your current workforce development plan
- An overview of the modules and structure of the programmes
- The two pathway options available for both Practitioners and Managers
- Progression routes onto further and higher degrees
This event is aimed at representatives from organisations that are delivering services with, and for children, young people and families. This includes local authorities, charities and private organisations.
We would love to work in partnership with you to ensure our apprenticeships meet your needs, cover the necessary skills and knowledge, and are in line with your working practices. For further information on Leeds Trinity University’s Higher Level and Degree Apprenticeships, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0113 2837129
Our rooms are fully accessible, please let us know if you have any special requirements.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email email@example.com