Higher Education and Brexit: Share your views
Wednesday, 7 December 2016 from 09:30 to 11:00 (GMT)
The big issue
We will be exploring the implications of the UK's exit from the European Union on:
- EU students and staff who want to come to England's universities
- what protections should be given to those who are already here
- Britons who want to work and study at higher education institutions in the EU
- the reputation of England's universities and how they can remain competitive
- the future of the Erasmus+ student exchange programme
How can you help?
Are you a:
- student from an EU country?
- member of university staff (including teaching staff) from an EU country?
- student involved with Erasmus+?
- member of university staff (including teaching staff) involved with Erasmus+?
- member of university staff or student interested in this topic?
If so, we want to hear from you.
Follow @CommonsEd on Twitter
When & Where
UK Parliament Outreach and Engagement Service
The UK Parliament Outreach and Engagement Service spreads awareness of the work, processes and relevance of the UK Parliament, encouraging greater engagement between the public and the House of Commons and House of Lords.
The service works in partnership with a diverse range of organisations, from local community groups and businesses to national campaign networks and NGOs.
All Parliamentary events are subject to change or cancellation at short notice if required due to official parliamentary business.