Our Higher Education Open Events are held at the Forum Southend-on Sea. These events are the perfect opportunity to find out all you need to know about degree, HND and HNC courses on offer at South Essex College. Higher education students have full use of the facilities at the Forum which include an ultra-modern library and learning zone.
At our open event you can:
- get advice from our tutors on degrees and all other higher education courses such as foundation degrees and various teaching qualifications
- find out about funding and student loans
- demystify the UCAS application process with help from our expert advisors
- explore The Forum Southend-on-Sea as well visit as our Southend Campus next door
- view the student accommodation
You can apply for your chosen course at this event and staff will be on-hand to help you with your application.
Need more information?
If you have any queries, please call the College on 0845 52 12345 or e-mail Marketing@SouthEssex.ac.uk.
More information on The Forum Southend-on-Sea is available here.