FULLY FUNDED - Higher Level Skills Evenings
Location: Fal Building, Truro Campus, TR1 3XX
This session will be delivered across two consecutives evenings (Tuesday 18th October and Wednesday 19th October) between 18:30 and 20:30.
Our Higher Level Skills Evenings are designed for people who are considering a University level short course or a higher level professional qualification at Level 3 or above.
Throughout the sessions you will pick up useful tips and techniques to boost your confidence and knowledge whilst gaining a better understanding of the Higher Level Skills pathways available.
The sessions will include topics covering: -
- How to find the right information for your subject – online and in print
- Using e-books and e-journals
- How to tackle the assignments on your course
- Writing using plain English
- Presentation skills
- Stress management
- Lateral and creative thinking
- NLP – Understanding how we communicate and think
The sessions are fully funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).