Actions and Detail Panel
Highland Hack "Executives in Transition"
Mon, 20 Mar 2017, 18:00 – Fri, 24 Mar 2017, 09:00 GMT
Take a journey on foot through some of Scotland’s finest and most inspiring scenery while you discover the clarity and confidence to create what’s next.
When intelligent, motivated people journey together through inspiring natural landscapes, a creative spark is lit. Add some expert coaching and facilitation around an overarching theme and the experience is transformative.
This is what underpins Highland Hack “Executives in Transition”- a powerful, hotel-hopping journey on foot, geared to help senior executives facing a significant career transition get clear, confident and creative about their next moves.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Maybe you are: preparing to take up new role; considering a change in career direction; going through a career or life-related transition that’s impacting your work; or experiencing role redundancy and want to figure out your next move.
If any of these apply to you, Highland Hack “Executives in Transition” will provide all the space, support and inspiration you need to get clear and feel confident about a new way forward.
Progressive organisations recognise that providing the right kind of support for their most senior people at times of change can have an untold impact on business performance.
Whether offered as an integral part of an outplacement package, or simply stand-alone, Highland Hack “Executives in Transition” offers precious time out for thinking and strategising, while providing a vital resource for renewed motivation and empowerment.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Unlike a traditional residential programme, Highland Hack "Executives in Transition" is a hotel-hopping walking journey through the wild beauty of the Scottish Highlands. The route forms the northern section of the West Highland Way and is accessible to a wide range of fitness levels. It’s a perfect setting to relax, reflect, and re- energise around strategic career decisions.
Participants will work within a small group of other senior executives, closely supported by an experienced coaching team who are also outdoor leaders and senior executives in their own rights. Typically there will be a combination of coaching one-2-ones and facilitated group discussions, as well as lots of opportunity for free conversation and time alone. Fascinating guest companions will share their own inspiring “executive in transition” stories at points during the journey.
Participants will make their own way to Bridge of Orchy where we will gather on the Monday afternoon/evening. At journey’s end, on the Friday morning, everyone will make their way home from Fort William. We recommend that people travel by rail on the West Highland Line. The scenery is fabulous and makes for a powerful start to the trip.
Each night we will stay in a different hotel and each day our overnight bags will be transferred onwards in our dedicated support vehicle. Hotels are of varying “star” category and all are of a good standard, have charm and are set in stunning locations.
WHAT IS IN THE PRICE?
The price is £2495 and covers:
- Personal one-on-one coaching as required over 3.5 days, tailored to support individual needs, and the opportunity to carry this coaching relationship forward if required.
- The bringing together of a powerful and mutually supportive group of fellow “executives in transition”and the facilitation of group discussions as required over 3.5 days.
- Inspirational guest companions who will share their “executive in transition” stories.
- Three full days of expertly guided walking along the upper reaches of the iconic West Highland Way.
- A mixed male/female support team of 3. All experienced coaches, outdoor leaders, first aiders, and senior executives in their own rights.
- Four nights hotel accommodation on a full board basis in double/twin rooms, en suite and single occupancy. Hotels have wifi.
- Daily baggage transfers between hotels.
- Dedicated Land Rover Discovery as support vehicle .
- Collection from and drop off at local railway stations.
- 15% discount in-store and on-line at Cotswold Outdoor.
And you can email Dave Stewart, Managing Director of The Fresh Air Learning Company direct on his email email@example.com