Actions and Detail Panel
Highland Hack "Presence, Storytelling, and Impact"
Mon, 24 Apr 2017, 18:00 – Fri, 28 Apr 2017, 09:00 BST
Take a learning journey on foot through some of Scotland’s finest and most inspiring scenery and discover who you are, what you bring, and how you tell it!
When intelligent, motivated people journey together through inspiring natural landscapes, a creative spark is lit. Add some expert coaching and facilitation around an overarching theme and the experience is transformative.
This is what unserpins Highland Hack “Presence, Story Telling and Impact” - a powerful hote-hopping journey on foot geared to help you grow your presence - energise your leadership story - and deliver greater impact.
IS THIS FOR ME?
This is where I am:
- Leading in times of greater uncertainty and increasing pressure
- Trying to deliver more with less
- Preparing to step up to a more demanding and visible role
This is how I feel:
- Uncertain about my impact and how memorable I’m being
- Unsure about how to go about telling a more compelling story
- Excited about my next move
- Eager for fresh leadership skills, tools and insights
- Ready to turn an already good story into a great one
This is what I want:
- To be able to tell a clearer, more compelling story that will increase my impact as a leader
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Unlike a traditional residential programme, Highland Hack "Presence, Storytelling, and Impact" is a hotel-hopping walking journey through the wild beauty of the Scottish Highlands. The route forms the northern section of the West Highland Way and is accessible to a wide range of fitness levels. It is a perfect setting to reflect, re-energise, and recalibrate around the big steps you need to make.
Participants will work within a small group of other senior executives, closely supported by an experienced coaching team who are also outdoor leaders and senior executives in their own rights. Typically, the programme will feature a combination of indoor and outdoor sessions that explore topics of common interest, demonstrations that bring relevant skills and techniques to life, and coaching one-2-ones as required. There will be lots of opportunity for free conversation and reflection time alone. Fascinating guest companions will share their own inspiring stories or personal impact at points during the journey.
Participants will make their own way to Bridge of Orchy where we will gather on the Monday afternoon/evening. At journey’s end, on the Friday morning, everyone will make their way home from Fort William. We recommend that people travel by rail on the West Highland Line. The scenery is fabulous and makes for a powerful start to the trip.
Each night we will stay in a different hotel and each day our overnight bags will be transferred onwards in our dedicated support vehicle. Hotels are of varying “star” category and all are of a good standard, have charm and are set in stunning locations.
WHAT IS IN THE PRICE?
The price is £2495.00 and covers:
- Personal one-on-one coaching as required over 3.5 days, tailored to support individual needs, and the opportunity to carry this coaching relationship forward if required.
- The bringing together of a powerful and mutually supportive group of fellow business leaders looking to further develop their "presence, storytelling, and impact," and the facilitation of group discussions as required over 3.5 days.
- Guest companions who will share their inspirational “impact” stories with the group.
- Three full days of expertly guided walking along the upper reaches of the iconic West Highland Way.
- A mixed male/female support team of 3. All experienced coaches, outdoor leaders, first aiders, and senior executives in their own rights.
- Four nights hotel accommodation on a full board basis in double/twin rooms, en suite and single occupancy. Hotels have wifi.
- Daily baggage transfers between hotels.
- Dedicated Land Rover Discovery support vehicle .
- Collection from and drop off at local railway stations.
- 15% discount in-store and on-line at Cotswold Outdoor.
And you can email Dave Stewart, Managing Director of The Fresh Air Learning Company direct on his email email@example.com