Actions and Detail Panel
Hilary Scarlett - Neuroscience & Change Workshop (TCH)
Wed 10 May 2017, 11:00 – 14:30 BST
THIS EVENT IS FOR GRADE 7 TO SCS STAFF ONLY - PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT WILL INCLUDE A BREAK FOR LUNCH
One of the key themes of this year's G7 & G6 Leadership Development Programme is the Neuroscience of Leading Change.
To deepen our understanding of this topic, we have invited Hilary Scarlett, an international speaker, consultant and author, to deliver a number of workshops for Grade 7 to SCS staff.
Why is neuroscience important when leading change in organisations?
- Neuroscience provides a lens thrugh which we can better understand ourselves and others.
- It helps us understand how people respons to change so that we can:
- enable them to perform at their best and focus on performance and productivity;
- support them emotionally and mentally through change.
What will the workshops cover?
The 3 hour interactive workshop will cover:
- The basics every leader needs to understand about the brain
- The impact of organisational change on the brain (and why our brains don't like it)
- How to keep people performing at their best
- SPACES - a neuroscience-based planning tool to achieve employee engagement
- Working with your brain in mind - how to get the best out of your brain each day at work
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.