Actions and Detail Panel
Hillingdon Love your Clothes Repair Workshop
Tue 18 October 2016, 18:30 – 21:30 BST
Sewing Workshop Overview
Learn some simple techniques, tips and tricks on how to repair and alter your clothes, making them lead a longer life and give you more enjoyment and comfort! (No sewing experience needed)
2 hour sewing lesson to learn key skills such as:
- Simple alterations: how to lift or lengthen a hem or change a waistline
- Sew on missing buttons and make buttonholes
- Replace a broken zip
- Quick fixes: repair a tear or re-thread cords/elasticated areas
- Mend and darn holes discreetly or in a show off fashion!
1 hour ‘Sewing Surgery' Sewcial!
- Opportunity to ask questions
- Bring in some of your own garments for advice
- Look through some examples of transformed garment
- Meet new people!