When it comes to hiring for hospitality, Talent pooling is key! If you need to hire today, you’re already two months too late.
Join us for an exclusive Jobbio 'Think In' event to learn how to get ahead of the curve. Our expert speakers will cover:
- ‘Talent pooling’ and why it’s key for hiring in Hospitality
- Getting ahead of the competition by building your brand for pro-active hiring
- Targeting the right people to keep your pipeline full and agile
- Engaging employees to ensure their return season-to-season
- 3:00pm – Afternoon tea and networking
- 3:30pm – Introduction
- 3:35pm – Talks
- 4:30pm – Stick around for pastry-filled networking!
Peter Brennan (Executive Chef, Marqette)
Peter has always been passionate about food. This has driven him to work in world famous hotels and restaurants both at home and abroad, such the renowned Savoy Hotel in London and closer to home Mount Juliet, Parknasilla Hotel and the Radisson St Helens. After 20 years in the business, Peter is still driven by that passion.
Ben Barclay (Head of Operations, Press-up Entertainment group)
Ben has been heavily involved in the opening of several Venues in Dublin including The Vintage Cocktail Club, Angelinas Restaurant, The Liqour Rooms and perhaps most notably the Dean Hotel. Ben is most passionate about the progress and development of staff in each venue and looks at the idea of promotion from within as one of the keys to the groups success.
Dee Murphy (Expert in Residence, Jobbio)
Dee is an award-winning Organisational Psychologist and Career Strategist - helping people discover what excites them, developing their brand and giving them the tools to build a life around what they enjoy doing in a unique and valuable way.
Head of Operations
Expert in Residence