Hiring Event: User Experience Designers & Web Developer Meet + Hire
Tuesday, 22 November 2016 from 16:30 to 18:30 (GMT)
LOOKING FOR DESIGNERS OR DEVELOPERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM?
General Assembly welcomes companies to meet graduates of our User Experiance Design and Web Development Immersive Program. Our graduates will be onhand showing off their projects and ready talk about new job opportunities. As a reminder, GA finds talent at no cost to you.
MEET UX DESIGNERS WHO CAN:
- Apply best practices while analyzing problems and creating effective designs
- Express design ideas through site maps, user flows, and wireframes
- Create and communicate solutions to business problems that meet customer goals
MEET DEVELOPERS WHO CAN:
- Build test driven server side/backend software using Rails and Node
- Manage software versioning with Git
- Engineer and optimise data structures and algorithms
Our graduates have gone on to successful careers at companies like Red Badger, DK, Radio Times, Mammal, Nice & Serious, Locatable, Friday, Spindrift, Borrow My Doggy, Lloyds, Big Fish and hopefully yours!
Questions? Contact, Sam Hepburn firstname.lastname@example.org
Save This Event
When & Where
General Assembly London
General Assembly London is a campus for technology, design, and entrepreneurship. We provide educational programming, space, and support to facilitate collaborative practices and learning opportunities across a community inspired by the entrepreneurial experience.