Actions and Detail Panel
Hiring Event: User Experience Designers & Web Developer Meet + Hire
Tue 17 January 2017, 16:30 – 18:30 GMT
LOOKING FOR DESIGNERS OR DEVELOPERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM?
General Assembly welcomes companies to meet graduates of our User Experiance Design and Web Development Immersive Program. Our graduates will be onhand showing off their projects and ready talk about new job opportunities. As a reminder, GA finds talent at no cost to you.
MEET UX DESIGNERS WHO CAN:
- Apply best practices while analyzing problems and creating effective designs
- Express design ideas through site maps, user flows, and wireframes
- Create and communicate solutions to business problems that meet customer goals
MEET DEVELOPERS WHO CAN:
- Build test driven server side/backend software using Rails and Node
- Manage software versioning with Git
- Engineer and optimise data structures and algorithms
Our graduates have gone on to successful careers at companies like Red Badger, DK, Radio Times, Mammal, Nice & Serious, Locatable, Friday, Spindrift, Borrow My Doggy, Lloyds, Big Fish and hopefully yours!
Questions? Contact, Lauren Thomas, Partnerships Lead - LT@GA.CO