LOOKING FOR UX DESIGNERS OR DEVELOPERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM?
General Assembly welcomes companies and hiring managers to meet graduates of our User Experience Design and Web Development Immersive Programmes.
During this end of course show, our graduates will be on-hand to showcase their projects and portfolios and ready to talk to you about opportunities within your team. As a reminder, GA can help you find new talent at no cost to you.
All our students have experience working with agile methodologies, and utilising stand ups as a way to increase performance. In addition they have all used pair programming to accelerate their learning.
MEET UX DESIGNERS WHO CAN:
- Execute each stage of the UX lifecycle (following the Design Council’s Double Diamond), from user research to prototyping to interaction and interface design.
- Confidently express design ideas through sitemaps, user flows and wireframes and can then translate these into clickable prototypes and visual mockups.
- Utilise tools such as Sketch, Axure, Adobe Illustrator and Invision.
Our UX Design Graduates all have experience working with clients as well as 3 additional concept projects, an understanding of visual design fundamentals and Front End Web Development. Each project is pitched at the end of the sprint as well as deliverables and a spec doc that’s submitted for feedback.
MEET DEVELOPERS WHO CAN:
- Build test driven server side/backend software using Node and Rails.
- Manage software versioning with Git.
- Engineer and optimise data structures and algorithms.
- Work within an agile environment and can pair programme.
Our Web Development graduates are adept in working within an agile environment, can pair programme and are taught the fundamentals of Test Driven Development and UX design.
Our graduates have gone on to successful careers at companies like AKQA, BBC, Microsoft, American Express, Red Badger, DK, Radio Times, Mammal, Nice & Serious, Locatable, Friday, Spindrift, Borrow My Doggy, Lloyds Banking Group, Big Fish and hopefully yours.
Questions? Contact, Lauren Thomas, Partnerships Lead - LT@GA.CO
When & Where
General Assembly London
General Assembly London is a campus for technology, design, and entrepreneurship. We provide educational programming, space, and support to facilitate collaborative practices and learning opportunities across a community inspired by the entrepreneurial experience.