Actions and Detail Panel
Hiring Skills Training
Fri 27 January 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
Hiring ideal candidates takes more than good instincts or luck. This interactive training course is designed to help those managers who are:
- Frustrated by how hard it is to find high performing people
- Annoyed by the time and money wasted on people that didn’t work out
- Fed up hiring people who interview well but turn out to be mediocre at best
Develop hiring skills and strategies using a proven and comprehensive framework. Apply these skills and strategies to confidently develop a job profile, effectively interview candidates, and use selection criteria to make excellent hiring decisions.
Learn how to:
- Develop a Job Profile and Hiring Template with the elements for job success
- Carry out professional telephone and face-to-face interviews to reveal the real person
- Use three types of assessment tools to augment the interview process
- Make the right hiring decision
- Develop an onboarding process to drive high-performance from day one
Discover where your recruiting and hiring techniques work against you in building a high-performance team and what can you do about it.