History: New to Teaching One Day Workshop Event
Monday, 7 September 2015 from 09:30 to 17:00 (BST)
Participants at this one day event will develop their understanding of innovations in teaching and learning, curriculum design, assessment and feedback, quality assurance, teaching seminar groups and preparing for the academic job market. Participants will also qualify for a subsidised place at the RHS and IHR-sponsored event on the following two days – the Teaching History in Higher Education conference.
- Catherine Armstrong (Loughborough University)
- Melodee Beals (Sheffield Hallam University)
- Marcus Collins (Loughborough University)
- Peter D’Sena (University of East London)
- Jamie Wood (University of Lincoln)
This is a student event (e.g. a graduate conference)
This event is free to attend, but registration is necessary.
For further details, please contact Peter D’Sena, Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Historical Research: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration deadline: 4th September 2015
- The Institute of Historical Research
- The Royal Historical Society
Institute of Historical Research
The Institute of Historical Research is one of ten member Institutes of the School of Advanced Study, part of the University of London.