Actions and Detail Panel
HIV & Finance Tour - Bristol
Thu 23 February 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
HIV and Finance Tour - Free Educational Workshops For HIV Professionals
Chris Morgan and Unusual Risks are very proud to presnt the UK’s first ever “HIV & Finance Tour” in partnership with Terrence Higgins Trust – Health, Wealth & Happiness Project.
We are offering free HIV and Finance Educational Workshops for professionals working with people living with HIV. Please only register if you are a professional working in the HIV sector.
The tour will feature a presentation from Chris Morgan the UK’s leading financial adviser on HIV Finance Issues, covering some of the following issues, plus groups discussions and Q&A sessions.
- Exclusion of people living with HIV by the UK Finance Industry
- Current position HIV and Life Insurance (HIV and Life Insurance Consumer Guide)
- Financial Planning for over 50’s living with HIV (Whole of Life Assurance)
- Current position HIV and Mortgages (Issues Faced by people living with HIV applying for mortgages)
- Other Financial Products for people living with HIV (Pensions, Income Protection, Critical Illness Cover )
Unusual Risks and Terrence Higgins Trust are now inviting HIV Professionals to register for this innovative new workshop.
If you have questions about the workshop Unusual Risks can be contacted about the workshop at Enquiries@unusualrisks.co.uk