Healthy Living Champion, Leadership Training for Pharmacists to achieve DOH Quality Criteria in line with new funding structure proposals
This event is open to ONE Pharmacist per Pharmacy.
LLRLPC is funding HLP training in order to support your achievement of this status.
We have ONE funded place per Pharmacy Contractor in Leicester City, County and Rutland
Places are limited to 50 per event and will be offered on a first come first serve basis.
Bookings will be taken through the eventbrite booking form only.
ONE further date will be communicated in due course.
It is essential you book your place ASAP & if YOU cannot attend please email:
HLP champion training for staff will be communicated in early 2017 - please note this training is for
leadership training which covers the following:
- Changes in pharmacy and the direction of travel
- What you need to know about Healthy Living Pharmacies
- The role of Healthy Living Champions
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) standards and NHS requirements
- Qualities seen in great leaders and how this relates to pharmacy
- Understanding the employment laws
- Change management
- The ability to build strong relationships
- How to build a great team – lead, motivate, delegate, develop self and others
- How to give feedback
- How to manage a conflict situation
- Group work, examples and action plan
Participants are presented with a certificate at the end of the session which can be counted towards continuing professional development (CPD).