Actions and Detail Panel
Hoarding Training Course
Mon 14 November 2016, 09:45 – 16:30 GMT
Join us for this one day course focusing on Hoarding. Hoarding disorder has become an increasing concern; this course will equip you with the essential facts and understanding of hoarding disorder and how to best support individuals.
By the end of this course participants will:
• Have an understanding of hoarding disorder – DSM V
• Understand implications for individuals – health and wellbeing, safety issues
• Understand how to engage and support individuals
• Understand implications on all agencies involved
• Understand what success looks like
Sitra/Homeless Link Members - £105 per person
Non-members - £150 per person
Secure your place!
Charity Reg No: 1089173
Company Reg No: 4313826