Actions and Detail Panel
Hogan Certification Workshop: become qualified to interpret results
Tue, 9 May 2017, 09:00 – Wed, 10 May 2017, 17:00 BST
Are you a coach, HR director or generalist, organisational development or training professional, and industrial/organisational psychologist looking to become certified in the administration, interpretation and implementation of Hogan Assessments?
We are hosting a Certification Workshop on the 9th and 10th May 2017 that will be facilitated by our partners Mentis.
The two day workshop provides an in-depth understanding of how to administer and interpret the three Hogan Assessment Systems: HPI (the ‘bright’ side), HDS (the ‘dark’ side) & MVPI (the ‘inside’)
- Day One provides an in-depth understanding of all three Hogan Inventories
- Day Two allows participants to practice implementation and providing feedback for the assessments
The programme consists of both theoretical and practical components designed to examine:
- What is personality and why is it important?
- The socio-analytic theory behind Hogan Assessment Systems
- Identity vs. Reputation; personality from two perspectives
- Development & validation of the Hogan constructs (& comparison with other psychometrics)
- The development and scale by scale interpretation of the three Hogan tools
- Identifying interrelationships of constructs across the instruments
- Developmental recommendations associated with each scale
- Proven applications (and validation) of the tools for selection and development
Participants will receive:
- An official Certification number recognized by Hogan Assessment Systems to administer and interpret the HPI, HDS and MVPI
- Course materials supporting for a business-focused interpretation of results
- CD Rom containing technical manuals, course material and feedback and literature for organisational effectiveness as well as personal development
- A complete set of the LEAD series of reports generated from each participant’s online responses to the HPI, HDS and MVPI
- A set of logon details which allow a volunteer to complete the HPI, HDS & MVPI online and generates the LEAD Series of reports
To allow for practical experience after the course, delegates will receive an additional set of logon details to allow a volunteer from their personal or professional circle to complete the Hogan Inventories online.