Is your organization agile and adaptive to its environment - even as it scales? Are the roles within your organization clear, yet also continually evolving, and driven by those doing the work? Is the work aligned with your organization’s purpose, without egos getting in the way?
This workshop introduces Holacracy®: a real-world tested "social technology" for structuring, governing, and running a purpose-driven, agile company. Holacracy fundamentally changes how decisions are made and how power is distributed.
- Key benefits of Holacracy include:
- - Effective tactical meetings to identify and process anything in the way of getting work done into clear next-actions and target outcomes.
- - A dynamic governance process that transforms work and removes bottlenecks through clearly defined authority and expectations.
- - Organizing people around purpose, free from bureaucracy and politics.
This experiential introduction to Holacracy offers a fast-paced, concise taste in a single session. It also satisfies the prerequisite for attending our Practitioner Certification Training.
In this training, participants will:
- Practice Holacracy via hands-on exercises and immersive simulations
- Build awareness of habits and practices that come from a "Predict & Control" mindset, and get a first-hand feel for Holacracy's "Dynamic Steering" alternatives
- Experience the Integrative Decision-Making process used in Holacracy's transformative Governance Meetings
- Interactively explore Holacracy's self-organizing structure and double-linking paradigm, and learn how it scales across organizations small and large
- Experience Holacracy's lightning-quick, action-focused Tactical Meetings
- Learn the structure behind Holacracy's purpose-driven board, and see the broader vision for scaling Holacracy across multiple organizations and society
- Connect the dots to see Holacracy's end-to-end approach to move from aim to action, and how it grounds an abstract purpose in concrete next-actions
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Either contact us through the link at top right-hand corner of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
What is the refund policy?
Registrations are refundable until two weeks before the event; cancellations after that point are non-refundable, however substitutions are welcomed.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, just give us your name when you arrive
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes as long as you let us know before the event what the new name of the attendee will be.