Would you like your organisation to function productively around a clear purpose, yet effectively respond to changing needs and environments?
Are you looking for an organisational process that distributes power differently, takes individuals away from ego, and nurtures healthy ways for autonomy in roles to co-exist?
Would you like your organisation to be structured and systematic, yet flexible and evolving, not limited by controlling, disconnected rules and policies?
Would you enjoy your organisation being work-life enriching, and highly professional?
This workshop introduces Holacracy®: a real-world tested "social technology" for structuring, governing, and running a purpose-driven, agile organisation. Holacracy fundamentally changes how decisions are made, and how power is shared and used.
- Key benefits of Holacracy include:
- - Effective tactical meetings that sense and respond to needs as they arise, processing them into clear next-actions.
- - A dynamic governance process that transforms rules and authroity into clearly defined expectations and accountability.
- - Organising people around purpose, free from personal and organisational politics.
This experiential introduction to Holacracy offers a fast-paced, concise taste in a single session. It also satisfies the prerequisite for attending our Practitioner Certification Training.
In this training, participants will:
- Practice Holacracy via hands-on exercises and immersive simulations
- Build awareness of habits and practices that come from a "Predict & Control" mindset, and get a first-hand feel for Holacracy's "Dynamic Steering" or "Sense and Respond" alternatives
- Experience the Integrative Decision-Making process used in Holacracy's transformative Governance Meetings
- Interactively explore Holacracy's self-organising structure and double-linking paradigm, and learn how it fits organisations small and large
- Experience Holacracy's ego-detached, action-focused Tactical Meetings
- Learn the structure behind Holacracy's purpose-driven board, and see the broader vision for sharing Holacracy across multiple organisations and society
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Either contact us through the link at top right-hand corner of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
What is the refund policy?
Registrations are refundable until two weeks before the event; cancellations after that point are non-refundable, however substitutions are welcomed.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, just give us your name when you arrive
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes as long as you let us know before the event what the new name of the attendee will be.