Would you like your organisation to function productively around a clear purpose, yet effectively respond to changing needs and environments?
Are you looking for an organisational process that distributes power differently, takes individuals away from ego, and nurtures healthy ways for autonomy in roles to co-exist?
Would you like your organisation to be structured and systematic, yet flexible and evolving, not limited by controlling, disconnected rules and policies?
Would you enjoy your organisation being work-life enriching, and highly professional?
This workshop introduces Holacracy: a "social technology" for structuring, governing, and running an organisation. Holacracy fundamentally changes how decisions are made and how power is distributed. The goals of Holacracy are bold: make your organisation more agile and responsive to its environment, increase organisational clarity—figure out who does what, expects what, and decides what—minimise ‘office politics’, and enable deeper employee engagement and empowerment.
The purpose of this workshop is to give you an experiential “taste” of what working with Holacracy looks like. This event is not a training and is not designed to teach any applicable skills. The program includes the following sections, with Q&A throughout:
- Brief overview of Holacracy — what it is and how it’s structured.
- Simulation of a “tactical meeting”: how to triage operational issues quickly and reliably.
- Simulation of a “governance meeting”: how to evolve the organization’s structure to better align the work to the company’s purpose.
- Debriefs, discussion and Q&A to dive into the learning from the simulations.
Who is it for?
- Organizational decision-makers interested in getting a “taste” of how Holacracy works.
- Executives exploring adopting Holacracy for their organization and interested in a first low-commitment experience.
This workshop assumes a basic exposure to Holacracy. Please attend or watch a recording of the free Holacracy Webinar prior to attending, as the workshop will build on the learning from the webinar.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Either contact us through the link at top right-hand corner of this page or email email@example.com directly.
What is the refund policy?
Registrations are refundable until two weeks before the event; cancellations after that point are non-refundable, however substitutions are welcomed.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, just give us your name when you arrive
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes as long as you let us know before the event what the new name of the attendee will be.