Holborn Studios Open Day
Saturday, 14 March 2015 from 11:00 to 16:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Well now here’s a surprise. After 35 years Holborn Studios has eventually come up with the idea to have an open day. Helmut Newton famously once described Holborn Studios as “the Abbey Road of Photography”. World class image makers and double-A list personalities have worked in the revered and very special photographic and moving image complex. If you are not quite up to speed on who we are and what we do - check out our web page on:
Our Open Day will feature:
- A guided Studio Tour where you will be able to not only view prints of some of the amazing images shot at Holborn but you will be able to see two or three live shoots – both stills and moving image.
- See displays from the resident companies within the Holborn Studios Complex.
- Attend presentations by photographers, film makers and historians.
- Enter a free raffle to win a “Star for a Day” prize where leading professionals will style your hair, your makeup, your clothes and take a beautiful photograph of you. The prize will include collection and return to your home (London postal area) and a lunch for two.
- See a selection of classic and collectors cars from the Classic Car Club.
- Enjoy for one day only a 20% discount on all drinks, snacks and meals for the Commissary bar & kitchen.
- Childrens play area with face painting, bouncy castle and lots more.
- Have your portrait taken by a top photogrpaher. Take a print with you on the day.
SATURDAY, MARCH 14 2015
11am to 4pm
No admission to under 18s unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
On street parking only.
No smoking in the premises.
The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to individuals or groups without notice or cause.