Holiday Pay and Commission
Thursday, 29 May 2014 from 15:00 to 16:00
On 22 May 2014 the European Court gave its decision in the case of Lock v British Gas. The decision means that British Gas have to pay holiday pay inclusive of commission. Read our hrlegalnews summary to find out more.
This case has huge ramifications for organisations both big and small.
This webinar will:
- look at the reasoning behind the decision
- help you and your organisation decide whether your commission payments need to be included in the calculation of holiday pay
- consider how holiday pay should be calculated
- consider the future implications including:
- possible claims for back pay.
- other forms of payment, for example overtime.
When & Where
Quantrills Employment Law & HR Solicitors
Quantrills is a specialist firm of employment law solicitors. We concentrate on providing our employer clients with bespoke, reliable and trusted answers on all types of employment law, HR problems and litigation cases. You can ask us to help deal with everyday issues and your difficult, complex or high value employee or HR problems.
Using our hard to beat blend of skills, knowledge and speed of response we are totally focused on helping employers better manage their employees and to keep out of the employment tribunal.
The Legal 500 describes partners Simon Quantrill and Julie Temple as ‘exemplary’ with ‘in-depth knowledge, and their advice is tailored to clients' needs’.