Email has the highest ROI of any channel, however it’s not an island. This course will cover how to achieve more conversions by creating a customer-centric customer journey by tapping into other channels. We will also focus in on conversion-centred design and persuasive copywriting principles and discover how to test the elements of your messages to get the best results, as well as how to look beyond the open rate of an email as a measure of success.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for either B2C or B2B experienced marketers or agency staff looking to move their email marketing campaigns on to a new level of sophistication.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Create a customer-centric email programme using the holistic principles
- Design an email using conversion-centred design principles
- Craft persuasive copy aimed at gaining conversions
- Strategically test your campaigns to gain valuable insights of your customers
What will I learn?
All about Holistic Email Marketing
- The principles of holistic email marketing
- Creating a customer-centric strategy
- Mapping the customer’s journey throughout the lifecycles
- Automating for success
Conversion-centred Design & Copywriting
- Discover the 3 stages of conversion
- Design and write persuasively for the 3 stages of conversion
Testing & Optimisation
- Delve into learning how to test landing pages and emails for optimal conversions
- Understand how to test to not only find which version gets a lift but also to find out more about your customer
We are in the process of becoming a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.