Actions and Detail Panel
Home Delivery World 2017 Europe
Tue 28 March 2017, 12:45 – 14:00 BST
Join us at Home Delivery World 2017 in London
The conference will feature expert speakers from across operations, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment roles from leading European retailers and 3PLs.
On Day One, Women in Logistics are hosting a working lunch discussion: “How to improve diversity in home delivery logistics”
Jane Weaver and Jane Green, Independent Supply Chain and Logistics Consultants
For full details of the Two day Conference and to book, visit http://www.terrapinn.com/conference/home-delivery-world-europe/index.stm . Booking is ESSENTIAL
Home Delivery World Europe will not only focus on the last mile logistics, but also encompasses the ins and outs of order management and fulfilment, including how retailers and logistics companies can optimise warehouse operations and work-flows for more efficient fulfilment to the customer.
Peter Ward, CEO of the UK Warehousing Association will chair a warehousing management session, which includes the following presentations:
Real-time technology; what can it offer in warehousing?
- Gaining a single-view of your stock
- Moving towards live inventory updates and intelligent reporting
- Giving consumers and staff confidence in the ordering experience
Julian Adams, MD, Apex Supply Chain Technologies Ltd
Reinventing retail distribution network strategies to meet the demands of omnichannel
- What are the pros and cons of using distribution centres to replenish both stores and also fulfil e-commerce orders
- How to take warehouse automation to the next level, including a focus on packaging and customer proposition
- The importance of Flexibility in the design of your eCommerce fulfilment solution
John Munnelly, Head of Operations for Magna Park Campus, John Lewis
Plus you can join a roundtable on: In-house warehousing versus 3PL services; what works best for you, led by Doerte Kaschdailis, Former Director of eCommerce, Planet Sports and Founder, opexxia