Actions and Detail Panel
Hot Pot - Children and Youth Leaders Training Day (Didsbury)
Sat 12 November 2016, 09:30 – 16:00 GMT
Hot Pot will be an exciting day for Children's and Youth Leaders, an opportunity to network, reflect, learn new skills, and meet colleagues from across the North West.
Throughout the day there will be a number of 'ted-style' talks, workshops, and a key-note speech to set the scene for the day. We will also have resources available to purchase alongside information stalls from a range of Christian Organisations.
When you book you'll receive more details about the workshops and how to secure your place, please be aware that some workshops are limited.
Workshops titles are:
- Working with the under 5’s and under 2’s age groups
- Children being Missional
- Top 10 games to play with Children and Young People
- How can Youth Leaders prevent young people leaving the church
- Young people as Leaders
- Identifying mental health and signposting support
- Working with bereavement and loss
- Pastoral Care for LGBT young people and their friends
- How can churches use Social Media to engage with Children and Young People
- Online safety for Young People
- Worship for All
Refreshments and lunch will be provided