CONTENT STRATEGIES FOR 2017 UNWRAPPED
Content marketing is just like giving great Christmas presents! You aim to understand your audience, deliver, then measure response. If all you want for Christmas is an ROI on content marketing, then this seminar is for you!
Hotels need a strong content strategy that excites their target audiences, yet doesn't cost too much. This session will look at how you can set goals and execute clever content marketing with the right words, images and stories for your audiences.
Petra Clayton is Managing Director of top leisure industry PR agency Custard Communications. Her focus will be on:
- How the consumer has changed
- The changing landscape of marketing/promotions – the challenges in getting messages across
- What the hell is content marketing anyway?
- Building content into your Comms plan
Yvonne Brennan is Group Marketing Manager of Redefine BDL Hotels, one of the country's largest hotel management companies. She will lead discussion on:
- Getting started with content marketing for hotels – setting the metrics
- Knowing your audience (profiling and segmenting) + the key (free) tools which can help
- Content Creation – how to actually do it – generate headlines, write text if you’re not a copy writer to trade
- Measuring response – how do you know what’s working?
Chevy Kelly is Managing Director of Deckchair.com, a company which helps hotels create unique, spectacular, fresh, automated content through high quality 24/7 live webcams. Chevy will walk us through:
- Using visual content to propel the customer Journey
- The challenges and solutions of scaling visual content
- The difference between creating and capturing great visual content
- How to Leverage destination content to get great engagement and 3rd party sharing
- A couple of case studies inside and outside the industry
EVENT DETAILS AND HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE:
Date: Monday 5th December 2016
Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm followed by Christmas Drinks in the bar
Location: Grange Holborn Hotel, London
Price: Free to HMA and HOSPA members (please email email@example.com to book your place); £20 to non-members