Actions and Detail Panel
Housing and Support Event
Wed 7 June 2017, 10:00 – 15:30 BST
OxFSN through the Embolden project which is funded by Comic Relief are running a one day event that will cover a number of the issues that have been highlighted at the embolden meetings held across the county. So if you ......
- Want to understand about housing and support options?
- Financial planning - including will and trusts
- Money management-de-mystifying personal budgets and direct payments
- Want to Plan effectively for the future
or you want to know more about
- Growing old with learning disabilities and looking at improving support for people with learning disabilities and dementia
then come along to this event. There will also be
- Question Time with key commissioners from both the health and social care sectors of OCC
as well as
- Information stalls where you will get chance to talk to key organisations.