frontline supported housing staff and managers who are responsible for taking tenancy possession action.
To equip staff with knowledge, skills and confidence to prepare and present information in county court proceedings for possession of assured & assured shorthold tenancies.
You will learn:
• how to prepare court documentation
• how to prepare and present a case in court
• possible court outcomes
• possible post hearing actions
• good practice in managing possession
• the law and good practice in managing abandonment and former tenant belongings
Who should attend?
Frontline supported housing staff and managers who are responsible for taking tenancy possession action.
It is advisable that participants have a good knowledge of tenure issues.
Sitra/Homeless Link Members - £105 per person
Non-members - £150 per person
Secure your place!
Charity Reg No: 1089173
Company Reg No: 4313826